Here we are, another month has passed, and a brand new Boxycharm’s April edition arrived in my mailbox. This month’s theme is Boho Glow and it will definitely make you summer ready!
- Once you open it, first thing in the box (I assume everyone’s boxes are packed the same way) is Pür Cosmetics Blend Squad. It is a pack of 3 makeup sponges for blending your contour. I tried to wet one of them, it expanded to almost twice the size and it became very squishy but firm. It also has a slanted side which is convenient for blending out concealer under your eye, or it is also good for a “sharp” baking as well.
- Ofra Highlighter in the shade Rodeo Drive, full sized. It is pretty exciting to get this in the box. Especially since Ofra has been widely talked about these days! Of course, for this boho glow theme, the highlighter is a golden champagne colour. It goes well with any skintone. If you have slightly tanned skin, it would look stunning!
- Hairgurt by Project Beauty in Strawberry & Banana scent, full sized. This thing smells very sweet. It is best for dry and frizzy hair. This creamy shampoo contains a lot of goodies, such as yogurt powder, probiotics, quinoa, botanical oil blend, and bio-keratin. Since my hair is on the oilier side, this is going to be given to a friend.
- Of course, we get a lip product. This is Allegory Story cosmetics in Plato’s Cave, full sized. It is a brown coloured gloss. The tube is very similar to Jeffrey Star’ lipsticks. Even if it looked very brown from the tube, the colour came out great. Even with my golden skintone, it went on very nicely. It almost makes me look more tan.
- Last but not least, we get a 16 shades Concealer Collection Palette by Measurable Difference. Since it has so many shades, it’s perfect for makeup artists to work on different skintones. But, if you are not a MUA, you can also use the darker shades as cream contour!
For this month’s box, it is a total worth of 116$ USD. The Ofra highlighter and the Blend Squad are my favourites from the box. After doing my full face makeup, the concealer collection palette was a bit of a bummer. The contouring was great but it was very difficult to conceal blemishes. Other than that, I am already looking forward to my 3rd box 😀
PS. That highlighter gave me a new nose ;D
Read my first impression on my first Boxycharm here!