Last Friday, Sephora had an incredible summer sale, where tons of products were highly discounted INCLUDING some of Anastasia Beverly Hills’ eyeshadows and liglosses! There was also a lot of Benefit, Tarte, and Urban Decay: a dream come true for any girl on a budget!
Here is what I purchased:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in “Fawn”. Purchased for 8$ instead of 16$. This eyeshadow is a warm brown with a matte finish. It is also found in ABH’s famous contour palette so this is definitely a versatile shade. This shade is somewhat similar to MAC Cork, which is my go-to transition/crease shade.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in “China rose”. Purchased for 8$ instead of 16$. This is a duochrome eyeshadow that has a frost finish. It has a rosy-peachy tone with golden hues. This shade reminds me of MAC Expensive Pink, which is absolutely gorgeous. I think this colour will look beautiful with any eye look!
- Tarte clean slate flawless 12-hr brightening primer. Purchased for 26$ instead of 40$. Contains skinvigorating ingredients such as water, aloe leaf, vitamins A & E, vitamin C, and mineral pigments. I have read great reviews on this product and I’m very much looking forward to trying this!
- Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray, travel size. Purchased for 11$ instead of 18$. I remember when my favourite YouTubers started using this spray and I thought: I must get this! Oh, and there’s purple on the bottle, so of course I had to buy it 😉 Will definitely compare with my current setting spray.
I also used a code on Sephora’s website to get 3 luxury-sized samples:
- Yves Saint Laurent touche éclat blur primer. The full size sells for 56$. The packaging states that this is a “blurring and illuminating primer maximizing skin radiance”. It does look fantastic, with the tiny golden particles!
- Smashbox photo finish foundation primer pore minimizing. The full size sells for 50$.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. rapid flash brightening serum. The full size sells for 110$.
Overall, I am very happy with my incredible bargains! Even though I am trying to save money lately, I felt the need to not skip on this sale and I do not regret it 😉 The sale is still going on and you can still get your paws on some crazy deals, but hurry up before they are sold out!
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you like them! Also, tell me if you want any full review on the products I purchased 🙂